LOCATION > THINGS TO DO AROUND THE HOTEL
From parks to street side shopping, fine dining or a local hawker stall, pubs and bars, Sukhumvit Soi 13 and the adjacent streets have plenty to offer.. Also not listed are a host of local eateries, pharmacies, optical shops, local grocery shops and more. And everything is LESS THAN A 15 MINUTE WALK.
- Public Services
Emquartier Shopping Centre
- The Emquartier, part of The Em District, belongs to the same group as the Emporium Shopping Centre is newly opened. The Emquartier is an ultimate world-class shopping centre with over 400 international and local leading brands and a modern entertainment complex. If you love to shop and dine luxuriously, the Emquartier is definitely the lifestyle complex for you!
Location: BTS Phrom Phong
Distance: 10 minutes from BTS Nana station
Opening Time: 10 am – 10 pm
- Good selection of breads, cheese and wine, and more than what serves your basic grocery needs.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 11.
- A flourishing local brand, Jaspal boutiques sell high fashion ready-to-wear clothes for both men and women. For more information, go to http://www.jaspal.com.
Location: Between Sukhumvit Soi 15 and 17
Robinson Department Store
- All the necessities to be had here from Tops Supermarket; a food court, stationery shop and of course, a clothing department with regular promotions. To curb those late night hunger pangs, there is a 24-hour McDonalds within the building.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 17
Although mostly housing offices, there is however a Starbucks and Boots Pharmacy on the ground floor as well as an Asia Books bookstore. An assortment of restaurants, fashion boutiques and Berlitz language centre amongst others.
Location: Main road opposite Robinson Department Store
A brand new shopping centre where you can shop, dine and explore the world with its many
cultural themes on each floor. Located next to the Asoke BTS skytrain station, between
Sukhumvit Soi 19 and Sukhumvit Soi 21.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 19
Suk 11 RESTAURANT BANGKOK
The leafy appearance of Suk 11 Restaurant really stands out in this part of Bangkok, and it is the first thing you
will notice. Vines curl along the electric wires that run between the buildings and the main restaurant is hidden
behind pots of ferns. There is a nice breeze blowing through the restaurant and plenty of chilled out spots to
enjoy dinner, either on cushions or mats around low tables. The atmosphere is casual but service is swift and
professional. There is a long menu of Thai classics, so you’re sure to find your favorite here.
Japanese Restaurant, modern mastery of time-honoured customs a stylish and convivial setting two decades as
the place for outstanding japanese cuisine in Bangkok.
Location: 8th Floor - The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok, Sukhumvit 19, Bangkok.
Famous for their wood fired pizza, the Pizzeria Limoncello also serves a varied selection of appetisers, pastas,
salads and some excellent wine. For more informtion, visit http://www.zanottigroup.com/pizzeria.html
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 11
A converted house with a large verandah and stream, along with a great selection of moderately priced local
Thai cuisine, Rosabieng Restaurant is a great venue for a casual evening out.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 11
Sukhumvit Plaza (Korean Town)
If you enjoy Korean food, this place has a large selection of Korean restaurants to choose from and mini markets
selling Korean delicacies. That aside, there are a number of dental clinics and spas within.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 12
A cosy cafe with an Oriental style interior, serving a selection of coffee, tea, smoothies and light snacks.
Decorative items are also for sale.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 13, The Trendy Office & Plaza
Although a Halal restaurant serving mostly Bangladeshi and Indian food, Thai cuisine is also served here. They
are known to serves a very good Briyani.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 13
Yong Lee Restaurant
An old style Chinese corner coffee shop serves a tasty roast duck amongst other more unusual dishes. The
Yong Lee is very popular for locals and foreigners.
Location: Corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15 and Sukhumvit Main Road
Situated in the heart of Bangkok, Sukhumvit area. LEVELS Club & Lounge hosts to a world-class NIGHTLIFE
experience in an amazing audio-visual environment.
Location: 6th Floor, No.35, Sukhumvit Soi 11.
Chi Ultra Lounge
This new and hip club in Sukhumvit 13 is one of the talking points for all the party and nightlife lovers of Bangkok city. Previously known as Bed Super Club, it re-located itself to Soi 13 from Soi 11 with a completely different set up and style. So time to get your dancing shoe on and have a jolly good time. It is just 200 meter away from our Citrus 13 Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, so you can easily reach this place without any hassle
Sugar club may the new kid the block compared other established nightlife venues around Sukhumvit and Nana area but it has already started giving its old competition run for its money. This club is particularly famous for its Hip-Hop and R&B music with some of the renowned DJ from that field regularly jamming it up. This place is located in Soi 11 which is just adjacent ally to Citrus 13 Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok.
- The Escape Hunt Experience is a fantastic interactive attraction in Central Bangkok - a luxurious themed
adventure set 100 years ago where you and your team play the part of a famous London detective solving the
greatest murder mystery of your lives in old Siam. You need to use all your skill as a team to find clues and
solve puzzles against the clock - only then can you escape! The Escape Hunt Experience is also the first choice
of many companies for corporate team building activities in Bangkok. It is suitable for all ages over 7 years, has
multiple adventures and runs in English and Thai.
Location: Interchange tower
399, Sukhumvit Road, Asok Junction | Level B2, Interchange (Citibank) Tower, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Opening Time: 9.30am to 8.30pm
FLOW HOUSE BANGKOK IN SUKHUMVIT SOI 26
- Flow House Bangkok is a new exciting Ultimate Urban Beach Club entertainment venue pioneering the action water sport of Flowboarding for the first time in Thailand! Conveniently located in SukhumvitSoi 26 and featuring indoor and outdoor all-day dining plus a fully licensed bar, Flow House Bangkok is the perfect location for sports enthusiasts, families and beach lovers who want some hot surfing action or just a chilled out spot to relax and have some delicious comfort food.
Location: A-Square, SukhumvitSoi 26
- Siam Niramit is a world class performance of Thailand's art and cultural heritage located in Bangkok, performed on a gigantic stage listed in the Guinness World Records. It is, moreover, a spectacular show with amazing special effects using the world's most advanced technology with 150 performers.
Location: Tiamruammit Road, Huaykwang District
PLAYHOUSE THEATRE (CABARET)
- A live cabaret and theatre show featuring beautiful Thai dancers and stunning stage designs that create scenes from around the world. Performances range from classical, ballet, tap, burlesque, hip-hop to contemporary styles and more, accompanied by famous international music. Inside the theatre, you will be surrounded by fine artwork and have access to panoramic stage views. Staff will ensure you are comfortable with service, dining and a free drink of your choice.
Location: The Asia Hotel, Phayathai Road. Bangkok
MUSEUM SIAM (DISCOVERY MUSEUM)
- Museum Siam is the first national discovery museum and a new age museum for today’s learning generation. It aims to provide a fresh, living museum experience by encouraging visitors to think and making them curious to learn and to question. It focuses particularly on the interaction between the exhibition and visitors since this will lead to endless new discoveries.
Location: ThanonSanam Chai, The Grand Palace, PhraNakhon Bangkok
BAAN KAMTHIENG MUSUEM (SIAM SOCIETY)
- The Siam Society under Royal Patronage was founded in 1904 in cooperation with Thai and foreign scholars
to promote knowledge of Thailand and its surrounding region. The Society premises on Asoke Montri Road
in Bangkok house a library that has a unique collection including manuscripts and rare books. The Kamthieng
House, a precious example of northern Thai architecture, houses a folk museum. Study trips are made to
historical sites, cultural events, and nature sites in all corners of Thailand and overseas.
Location: 131 Asoke Montri Road (Sukhumvit 21), Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Two doors along from the hotel is Krung Thai Bank, a full-service bank with ATM service.
Location: Sukhumvit Soi 22
- Especially handy if you’re with kids, this park covers 50 acres and is occupied by Lake Ratchada – a jogging and cycling track, kid’s playground and to the west of the lake, a pleasantly shaded area.
Location: Junction of Sukhumvit and Asoke (Ratchadapisek) Road
- Indulge yourself with breaths of fresh air at Benjasiri Park. Located just beside
the Emporium Shopping Centre, the park provides a perfect escape whenever
you crave for some peace and serenity. Enjoy a morning and evening stroll while
appreciating several great examples of Thai sculpture.
Location: Adjacent to Emporium Shopping Center
Siam City Bank (SCIB) ATM
- The nearest ATM machine is located by the Family Mart convenience store, at The Trendy Office & Plaza on Sukhumvit Soi 13.
Siam Commercial Bank
- If you are looking for an ATM or currency exchange, there is one at Robinson Department Store. But if in need of the bank’s full services, go to Sukhumvit Soi 11.
- The nearest full-service bank to Kingston Suites, a 2 minute walk down the road.
Location: Corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15 and Sukhumvit Main Road
- A full service bank, Bangkok Bank is located on the main road opposite Sukhumvit Soi 11/1.